Winnov will be one of over 50 national and regional vendors at Ithaca College’s 27th annual Educational Technology Day on Thursday, March 23rd – we hope you’ll join us! Highlights of this FREE event:
- Featured Sessions with nationally recognized thought leaders on topics such as the New Media Consortium 2017 Horizon Report, Makerspaces, and Women in IT
- Teaching and Learning with Technology Symposium - a track dedicated to innovations and best practices in using technology for teaching and learning
- More than 45 seminars on a wide range of technology topics
- Vendor Showcase with more than 50 national, regional and local technology vendors
- College Showcase with faculty, staff and students showing how they are using technology in and out of the classroom
- Startup Central – featuring startups and other emerging companies and technologies
- Discuss…IT – informal round table discussions facilitated by subject experts
- and much more!
Educational Technology Day is a free regional technology event that attracts over 1,600 people annually from the upstate New York area.
While one of the primary audiences for the event is the higher education community, the event is open to all, and there is plenty of information that is of interest to the K-12 and business communities. At the event you’ll be able to talk directly with major computer and technology vendors, explore educational applications, be dazzled by computer graphics and state of the art audio-visual systems, learn how technology is being used today in and outside of higher education, and see what can be expected in the coming years.
FREE PARTICIPANT REGISTRATION
Educational Technology Day is free, but they do ask that you register. If you pre-register by 5pm, Monday March 20th and pick up your name tag in person at Ed Tech Day you’ll be automatically entered in a special drawing for an Apple iPad Mini. You can register via their Web site at www.ithaca.edu/edtechday, or by sending your name, company, and address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Vendor Technology Showcase features major hardware and software vendors and local dealers demonstrating their latest technology with an emphasis on how today’s technology can be used by faculty, staff, students and businesses.
The College Showcase features faculty and staff demonstrating how they are making use of educational technology.
Vendors and others will be presenting seminars and demonstrations, and will also have Featured Sessions and a “Teaching and Learning with Technology Symposium” track presented in partnership with the Finger Lakes Faculty Development Network.
The Discuss…IT sessions provide an opportunity to chat with others who are interested in the same topic to share ideas, frustrations, and solutions. The sessions will be facilitated by someone who is familiar with the issue, but the content will come from you.
Complete show information, including free on-line registration, is available on their Web site: www.ithaca.edu/edtechday
If you would like more information, please e-mail Ithaca College at: email@example.com or contact them directly at Digital Instruction and Information Services, Ithaca College, 953 Danby Road, Ithaca, NY 14850. (607) 274-7000. We hope to see you at the show!Share