Operations and Warehouse Associate
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Job Type: Contract (Part-time)
Salary: $18 – $20/hour
Be a key player in a small, high powered team managing day-to-day operations and warehouse responsibilities. Work closely with sales, marketing, engineering, and production team members to help us deliver transformative products that are shipped worldwide.
- Operate/Use UPS, FedEx, DHL Shipment systems
- Work with freight forwarders
- Schedule pick-ups and drop off packages as needed
- Ability to lift boxes up to 50 lbs
- Packaging and assembly kitting
- Receive inbound packages, inspection, and log data entries
Inventory management and control (Will provide training)
- Knowledge of ERP software such as SysPro or MS Dynamics is a big plus
- Product database knowledge
- Inventory control and conduct quarterly & annual audits
- Ensure that materials, goods, and stock are at current demand availability
Purchasing (Will coordinate with internal team member)
- Process purchase order requests
- Conduct price comparisons via RFQs
- Issue POs from Vendors
- Process receipts
RMAs (Will coordinate with support)
- Process RMA requests
- Receive and physically inspect RMAs upon return from customers
- Work with support to provide RMA tracking and shipping back to customer
- Process purchase and sales orders
- Process invoices
- Ensures that the warehouse is a professional clean and tidy manner
- Able to assist staff on building, moving bulky items when in need
- Makes sure that the facility is secure
- 6 – 12 months of warehouse working experience such as sorting products, lifting boxes, and preparing pallets is preferred.
- Must be able to work in a team-oriented working environment and demonstrate as a team player, and can work with all the team members.
- Must have multi-tasking and organizational skills with ability to process orders with accuracy and efficiency.
- Ability to follow the defined work schedule and carry out all duties that assigned by managers to ensure work flow and efficiency
- Flexible in doing all necessary jobs to achieve productivity in warehouse and order shipment
- Must have good verbal and written communications
- Basic computer skills: MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Minimum: High School Diploma or GED
Winnov is a world leader in presentation & lecture webcasting solutions and maker of the award winning Cbox. Cbox enables presenters & instructors to record high-impact rich-media experiences that are optimized for the web and mobile devices. Since 1992, universities, Fortune 500 corporations, and government agencies have relied on Winnov’s products and solutions to reduce costs and increase productivity, empowering them to create and deliver impactful content. We offer a competitive compensation package and the opportunity for growth and professional development.
Interested applicants please send your resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org