Location: Santa Clara, CA
Job Type: Full-time
Be a key player in a small, high powered team developing breakthrough hardware and software technologies. Create transformative products that provide unparalleled media processing capabilities and deliver impactful visual experiences.
We are looking for talented individuals to help us move towards developing solutions using web based technologies, delivering rich media and content capture experiences.
- B.S. or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- A solid foundation in computer science with a good understanding of algorithms, object-oriented programming, data structures, and asynchronous programming.
- Self-motivated and willingness to work in a collaborative team environment
- A strong desire to learn and solve new problems
- Experience with C# and .Net technologies
- Familiarity with any of the following web technologies is a bonus: WebGL, WebRTC, MediaSource API, or ASP.Net Core
- Comfortable with both Windows and Linux environments.
Winnov is a world leader in presentation & lecture webcasting solutions and maker of the award winning Cbox. Cbox enables presenters & instructors to record high-impact rich-media experiences that are optimized for the web and mobile devices. Since 1992, universities, Fortune 500 corporations, and government agencies have relied on Winnov’s products and solutions to reduce costs and increase productivity, empowering them to create and deliver impactful content.
We offer a competitive compensation package, excellent benefits and the opportunity for growth and professional development.
Interested applicants please send your resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.