Complete Deployment Monitoring and Control
Cbox captures lectures and presentations, transforming them into rich and immersive live & on-demand video experiences for the web and mobile devices. As your room recording and publishing activities increase, being able to easily monitor and manage your deployment becomes vital. Winnov Command Center provides centralized monitoring and complete control from anywhere for high-touch room productions to fully automated video workflows.
- Monitor all connected rooms and Cbox appliances on your network with a comprehensive dashboard.
- Real-time monitoring of connected input devices and appliance status provide a complete view of your entire deployment.
- View all of your scheduled, recording, and publishing activities across all Cboxes.
- Alerts quickly let you know when recordings have finished uploading or when there may be errors and potential issues.
- Dashboard and email notifications let you know about the state of your deployment at all times.
- Access and manage your deployment remotely and extend the reach of your control from your PC, laptop or tablet.*
- Schedule all room recordings using the built-in scheduler or from Google, Outlook, and Kaltura calendars.
- Remotely start, pause, and stop recordings and access presets to switch sources and layouts on any connected Cbox.
- Easily add Cbox appliances to the network and associate with rooms as your deployment expands.
- Create user roles or tap into your Active Directory to ensure each team member has the appropriate permissions.
- Automate ad hoc and recurring rich media recordings and live streamed events for any room.
- Leverage external triggers and a recording indicator light to automatically enhance your in-room productions using general-purpose I/Os.
- Upload and map rich media recordings to multiple destinations simultaneously including partner CMS solutions, network-attached storage (NAS), and external USB devices.
- Boost search and navigation in rich playback experiences with thumbnails and metadata auto-generated in real time.
- Define retention policies for rich media recordings on each appliance to ensure you never miss a recording.
*Client application needs to be installed on device running Windows 7 OS or higher.