Live Event Production Systems
With a production studio in a box, you don’t need a production van or even a large live event production team. Switchers, mixers, scalers and encoders are built into Cbox for a professional studio and broadcast station in one box, reducing .
Cbox accepts direct feeds from analog and embedded audio sources and multiple HD cameras simultaneously to capture every angle and sound of your event. Pan-tilt-zoom cameras can even be controlled and preset from Cbox, reducing the personnel needed to put on a live event production.
One-button push operation and built-in encoders gives you the flexibility to easily record and live broadcast at various resolutions and bitrates to adapt to your specific requirements. It also has the ability to create custom video layouts and independent live streams and archives that can be published to multiple destinations and fed into multi-view players for the ultimate live viewing experience.
Deliver the true experience of live events to your audiences with Cbox, the easy-to-use live event production system.
- Capture multiple cameras and multiple views of your event
- Capture independent audio and video sources to enhance the viewing experience
- Control video layouts with presets and built-in video switching capabilities
- Automatically generate and index metadata for recordings
- Choose from a host of support streaming protocols and easily live stream
- Live broadcast to many popular CDNs and streaming services
- Stream your event live and create a HQ archive for later viewing
- Reach a worldwide audience by streaming your event to any device
- Re-purpose recorded live events for future content
- Minimize the amount of AV equipment needed and travel light
- Integrate with existing AV and hardware equipment
- Simplify your setup and save valuable time
- Minimize post-production work with integrated technologies
- Dedicate fewer people required to run a show or production
Featured Customer Case Study
“…Cbox is exclusively our encoding product.”–Donald Guzauckas, Jr., General Manager, HB Live
Organizations using Cbox for Live Event Production